Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Bowser
Dr. Robert L Bowser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bowser is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Bowser has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert L Bowser has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert L Bowser has the following 9 expertise
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Robert L Bowser has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
This guy is a bit shy, but does have a sense of humor and for my condition, Fibro, he has been a God-send. He works WITH me to try different, or new meds at my request and even gives suggestions on some I'd not thought of. TOGETHER we develop a treatment plan of meds and diet for me that work for years at a time and he is not about to let you suffer if you need a med that is not politically correct in this anti-pain pill society we now live in. I previously had to visit 4 different doctors for the different symptoms and syndromes associated with Fibro. Now I just see him and he is happy to take total care of my health. And he takes joy when he learns that I was able to run 10 miles with no after effects due to his willingness to administer even silly things like the Guaifenisen Protocol (which WORKS, by the way.) He's a super Fibro "mapper" too.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bowser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Cook County Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert L Bowser in this video.
Dr. Robert L Bowser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.