- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Buxton DO
Dr. Robert B Buxton, DO is a doctor primarily located in Nampa, ID. They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Buxton is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center Nampa 184 and Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Robert B Buxton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert B Buxton has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Robert B Buxton Accepts the Following Insurance
- 211 W Iowa Ave Nampa , ID : (208) 465-7377
More about Dr. Robert B Buxton
I love spending time with my family, playing folk quitar and hiking.