Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Holladay IV has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
The provider did not appear to be interested in my injury or correcting the problem. He spent a total of 5 minutes with me and charged me $500+. He was not patient friendly and seemed in a hurry. After waiting more than an hour to see him, the cost and his lack of interest I would NOT recommend him or his practice.
46 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1972
Confederate Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Robert E Holladay IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSelect Evaluation Center, 820 Jordan St Ste 370, Shreveport, LA
Dr. Robert E Holladay IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.