Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Farber has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Farber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Robert S Farber accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Steven Farber Md, 1 Scenic Dr Unit 209, Highlands, NJ
Dr. Robert S Farber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highlands, NJ.