Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Gaston Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Elbow Injuries
- Urinary Incontinence
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Nutritional Support
- Knee Injuries
- Adolescent Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Pelvic Pain
- Panic Disorder
- Kidney Disease
- Weight Loss
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Family Planning
- Eye Infections
- Seizure Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Back Pain
- Anxiety Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Illness
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Critical Care
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Holter monitoring
Showing 5 of 26
I have been a patient of Dr. Gaston for many years. I do not want to see anyone else.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2010, 2015, 2008, 2009, 2016, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
46 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Robert B Gaston Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSummit Primary Care, 3939 Central Pike Ste 100, Hermitage, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert B Gaston Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert B Gaston Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.