The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert H Roth
Dr. Robert H Roth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Roth is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert H Roth has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laser Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Showing 5 of 23
In 1983 I was riding an ATV, I collided with another Bike, in the Mountainous Gorman area. Suffering a Compound dislocation, of the Ulla and a severely shattered Radius. After being transported to the Hospital, in Valencia. I was admitted and was assigned a Doctor. After X-raying my wrist, he put it in a device, to give my wrist some separation. He then tried to manipulate, the pieces of the Radius cup. Shortly afterwords I woke up, in the recovery room, to him telling me he couldn't help me and walked away. I was distraught. I work with my hand and am an amature Gymnast. My Sister called me and said she found a Hand specialist. A Dr Roth. He came out quickly. He gave me the facts and said he would do what he could. He put me together quickly, shortening my ulnar, by 1/2". But the fact that he was able to manipulate the shattered Radius back to, what is now, a 80% functioning, rotating Wrist, was a Miracle. I thank him and God for his abilities. Thank you, Dr Roth. It took me 2 years, to be able to do a Hand Stand again. But I was determined.
Dr. Roth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Robert H Roth accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFacey Medical Foundation, 25775 McBean Pkwy Ste 215, Valencia, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert H Roth in this video.
Dr. Robert H Roth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.