Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert H Jochim has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Robert H Jochim has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert H Jochim has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 48
Dr. Jochim is the best... I was 44 when I got pregnant with my daughter Emily and I had miscarried 3 times prior and was advised to go see him when I did get pregnant again due to this problem. He knew exactly what my problem was and now I have a 4 1/2 beautiful little girl. Thank god for his experience as he saved her life...
Dr. Jochim is a great Dr. He delivered both of my boys. My first pregnancy was very difficult and he helped me get thru it very well, even gave me his home ph# in case I needed him after hours ( which I used a couple of times). My second pregnancy was a breeze. He took time with me in each visit to answer all me questions and to reassure me. I would recommend him every day. :)
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
53 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Ventura County Medical Center
Dr. Robert H Jochim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert H Jochim Md, 696 E Mingus Ave Ste 106, Cottonwood, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert H Jochim in this video.
Dr. Robert H Jochim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cottonwood, AZ.