Dr. Robert A Josey III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Josey III?

Dr. Josey came highly recommended. However, i don't feel that he spent much time with me. His PA, Carlos has been great. His nurse is slow to respond, doesn't answer all questions or concerns, etc. I feel that the overall care hasn't come close to the care they provided when seen by the person that spoke so highly of his office. I did find that there has been a change of nurses since then as well.

Dr. Josey was great in treating a very painful herniation. Would definitely recommend Dr. Josey.

Mrs.

Dr. Josey is wonderful, have recommended him many times and would not even consider consulting anybody else.

Medicare Patients Beware!

I've been waiting 3 wks for my appt. w/Dr. Josey only to receive a call the day before saying that he only takes Medicare patients on a patient-by-patient basis. I had told his asst I was on medicare when I made the appt and it didn't seem to be a problem. Now they call the day before my appt. saying THEY HAVE TO CANCEL BECAUSE I'M A MEDICARE PATIENT!!!!!! This is not right!!!

Dr. Josey is a MIRACLE WORKER

I have seen several doctors through the years, and Dr. Josey tops them all. I have never seen a doctor with such a combination of compassion and confidence. He immediately made me feel at home and thoroughly discussed my condition in a way that I understood. This is unlike any doctor I have seen. He told me he could fix my problem, and everything from preop to surgery to postop occured exactly how he said. I am now pain free for the first time in years and I owe it all to Dr. Josey. He is a true miracle worker.

Amazing doctor. Wonderful results after surgery and great bedside manner. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Amazing doctor!!!!

I had been to 2 other neurosurgeons who both recommended surgery. I saw Dr. Josey as a third opinion. He recommended that I try an injection before surgery. He took me that day to do the injection because I was in so much pain. I felt instant relief from the injection and have never looked back. I am back to waterskiing and dancing with no pain and no scar on my back. He is amazing.

Dr. Robert A Josey III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.