Is Dr. Robert L Roberts the right Doctor for you?
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Roberts
Dr. Robert L Roberts, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR, with other offices in Happy Valley, OR and Clackamas, OR . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert L Roberts has 3 locations
9280 SE Sunnybrook Blvd Ste 300
Clackamas, OR 97015
9200 SE 91st Ave Ste 100
Happy Valley, OR 97086
9280 SE Sunnybrook Blvd Ste 300
Clackamas, OR 97015
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert L Roberts has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Robert L Roberts has the following 7 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Meniere's Disease
- Skin Cancer
Showing 2 of 2
Very good once you speak with him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Roberts - Posted on April 8th, 2013
This doctor has high marks and I would mostly recommend him. HOWEVER, he seems to delegate (or they take) much responsibility for communicating with patient to medical assistant. Insist on speaking to the doctor himself for interpretation of results and followup questions and all should be okay.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Roberts - Posted on May 5th, 2009
26 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1992
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Robert L Roberts Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert L Roberts
Dr. Roberts has been in private practice in Portland, OR. since 1997. Since that time he has served terms as Boards Member and President of the Northwest Osteopathic Medical Foundation, and Chairman of the Surgery Department at Eastmoreland Hospital. He currently hold medical staff appointments at Portland's Providence Hospitals, Legacy Hospitals and East Portland Surgical Center where he sits on the Board of Governors. Dr. Roberts continues to participate in the training of medical students and residents through a program administered by Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of Oregon. Dr. Roberts has special interest in nose and sinus disorders, head and neck surgery including thyroid and parathyroid surgery, and the medical and surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert L Roberts is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.