Dr. Robert Leverton II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Leverton II?

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Terrible long wait time. Office hours open at 8am me and two other patients waited outside till 8:08 my appointment was the first of the day it's now 9:30 and still waiting. If you have nothing else to do with your time this is your doctor

Good & Caring Doctor.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Good Doctor. He was my Mother's Doctor for a long time and from that I wanted him as my Heart Doctor too. I know Dr. Leverton receives many recommendations & referral from many rural communities Family Doctors, some of which are closer to DFW Hospitals than those in Abilene.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I love him...

trusted doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Leverton for several years. I trust him completely. His staff has always been kind and easy to work with. I would trust him with my life. I don't care if his hair is long, I care about his ability to treat me and help me continue to live an active life.

Services Provided

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Dr. Leverton was as prompt as could be expected in a hospital setting. He visited me in my room at the end of a very busy day. He is a no nonsense professional who explained his diagnosis and plan for me and asked for questions when finished. He was brief, honest and to the point. His bedside manner was appropriate and the staff was professional. My stent procedure was quick and virtually painless. I now feel like a new person.

Absolute best!

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Dr. Leverton and his office staff are all very professional and caring. I have complete trust in Dr. Leverton and complete faith in his ethics, rleiability and thoroughness of treatment. He doesn't play guessing games with your diagnosis and will do whatever is necessary to be sure of his diagnosis. His office staff are very caring and efficient. He even waived all fees for my final checkup after my bypass because I tried to move my appointment because I had no money to pay him. Wonderful person who really cares about his patients! I could go on and on and still not say enough about this man!

Posted on August 10th, 2017