- Lexington Medical Center
- Providence Health NorthEast
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Malanuk MD
Dr. Robert M Malanuk, MD is a doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with other offices in West Columbia, SC and Columbia, SC( and 2 other locations). They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Robert M Malanuk has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Robert M Malanuk has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert M Malanuk has the following 5 expertise
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Robert M Malanuk Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert M Malanuk
Dr. Robert M. Malanuk, a native of Columbia, South Carolina, joined Columbia Cardiology in 2003. He received a B.A. in economics from Davidson College and a medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina. He completed a residency in Internal Medicine, a fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease, and a fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. Malanuk's clinical research is published in Catherization and Cardiovascular Interventions and The Journal of South Carolina Medical Association. He is Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and in Internal Medicine. Dr. Malanuk is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a member of the Board of Internal Medicine, the American College of Physicians, the American Medical Association, and the South Carolina Medical Association. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and in Cardiovascular Disease.