Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert N Nelson
Dr. Robert N Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. He has 62 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert N Nelson has 2 locations
365 Hawthorne Ave Ste 301
Oakland, CA 94609
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert N Nelson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert N Nelson has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Robert N Nelson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert N Nelson - Posted on August 2nd, 2015
62 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1956
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Robert N Nelson Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert N Nelson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, CA.