Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert R Low has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert R Low has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert R Low has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Zero rating on the staff!!! I just moved to Aransas Pass. I filled out paperwork to see if I would get accepted as a patient three weeks ago. Last week, After not hearing from anyone, I called and was told that my paperwork was on his desk and I should be hearing from someone soon. Today I paid them a visit to see why I had not heard from anyone. It took them 30 minutes to find my paperwork, in a box under someone's desk. Evidently this Doctor is way too busy for me. I will look elsewhere!!! He needs new Staff!!!
good doctor, horrible staff. I cannot stress this enough the staff will lie and good luck with leaving them messages to relay to Dr. Low. Dr Low is a good doctor and spends time with his patiens but it is honestly not worth it dealing with the staff. My pharmacist even tried calling and said that they were incredible rude and outright lied.
When I see Dr. Low, he always spends time checking for problems and explaining any tests or findings. However, his staff has become increasingly worse. During my last 3-4 visits, I had made appts., but when I got to the office, either they said that I wasn't listed for that day, the lab person wasn't to be in the office that day, or someone had scheduled me at the wrong office. I was sent for a test about a month ago, and no one has ever followed up on calling me with results.
40 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Robert R Low accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert R Low is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aransas Pass, TX.