Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rho
Dr. Robert Rho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Rho is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Rho has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 81
This doctor is a psychic himself. His hands were shaking when doing the procedure. His face has no expression at all. He is a rude and unprofessional person. One of my best friends work for him. He wont allow her to wash her hands but to use the hand sanitizer...!!! Especially he is very discriminative toward the medical assistant, he wont let them take lunch break and will ask them to clean up the office, taking trash out', mopping the bathroom nonstop. He even yell and scream at them when they were preparing the specimen...dont let them wear proper protectice gown or goggles when cleaning the suctioning canister that is full of blood!!! Very unethical practice. Will ask the staff do everything! He just stands there and screams at you in front of the customer Have mercy for who ever working for him. Please avoid him at all cost!! He has no sympathy for his employees.. Not even to mention about the patients.. All he cares is money!
This man is a butcher. He has two offices he runs out of his gyn office. 1. Plastic surgery 2nd. Gyn. He does not reveal he is a gyn. I had to find this out myself. After he but you and ruined my body. I paid Dr. Rho 9k for 3 areas of liposuction and he did not perform on three areas only one. He tried on the other two but his machine kept falling apart and his tools were not sterilized properly. I fainted and was left on the floor right where I fell. My body is ruined forever. He has no clue how to preform proper liposuction and his bedside manner is that of a monster. He also yeild at his assistant who was not not had any medical training. Because I asked her and she told me she was the Secretary who books appointments.
Dr. Rho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Brooklyn University Hospital
Flushing Hosp Med Ctr-Little Neck
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Locations & DirectionsLiberty Women Healthcare Queens, 3701 Main St, Flushing, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Rho in this video.
Dr. Robert Rho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.