Dr. Robert A Shumway Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Shumway?

Wish I had gone to him sooner!!!!

I went to Dr. Shumway to have liposuction. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction performed by another doctor, and went to Dr. Shumway for my third surgery after hearing rave reviews from a friend of mine. I am no stranger to plastic surgery; I had my previous procedures on two separate occasions and had experienced recovery from those surgeries which were painful and took long for me to recover. But my surgery with Dr. Shumway was pain free, and the recovery was seamless. The results were better than those of my previous surgeon. I can only say, I wished I had gone to him sooner. I love the staff, I love Dr. Shumway, and I am ecstatic with my results. If you have any reservations about choosing Dr. Shumway, please take it from me, he is the best and you will be happy.