Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Siniakowicz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
This doctor spoke SO fast I had a feeling I was on a factory belt and he was trying to quickly process the object to belt number 2. He tried to put me in a regular usual shell where I can be like any other patient. Besides the fact that I have very few medical conditions he found issues with the few medications that I take and simply more because some of them he did not know well. Mostly he was very rushing and superficial. He wanted to send me to an endo for my thyroid problem and put me on synthetic meds when natural meds (RX) worked well for 9 yrs for me. I will not be returning. I am not a factory item to rush to the next belt. I wish doctors would be open to things that they are not familiar with.
First of all, if you call to make an appointment, good luck getting someone on the phone. You could have a busy signal for over an hour. Then, when you do finally get someone, they tell you then next available time is three days from now. You could be better or dead. If you do get an appointment, once you are in there, you wait forever. He talks 100 miles per hour and does not even read your chart and barely looks at you. "OK great, you're not on any meds and not allergies.." Well, actually I'm on about a few since I'm Epileptic with thyroid disease and allergic to penicillin but I guess thats a minor detail. The longest I've been seen is 4 mins. As for the staff--well I've been hung up on. If you're looking for a new doc, look elsewhere, they obviously have too many patients already.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Robert M Siniakowicz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHamilton Medical Group, 2275 Highway 33 Ste 301, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Siniakowicz in this video.
Dr. Robert M Siniakowicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.