Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert N Slotnick has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert N Slotnick has the following 3 expertise
- Fetal Therapies
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert N Slotnick is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I absolutely love Dr. Slotnick. When I went into preterm labor at 24 weeks I was terrified. But once I met Slotnick he eased my mind and made me feel safe. He treated me and my baby wonderfully and always spent time talking to me when I had questions and concerns. My baby boy is now healthy and almost a year and a half. I have read bad reviews about him but from my personal experience I wouldn't have wanted anyone else taking care of me and my unborn child. I hope when I am ready for another baby that Dr. Slotnick is still available.
Dr. Slotnick actually saved my life and so I think very highly of him. I was in the hospital for two months and whenever he came to see me he updated me of my situation in a very caring manner. He never frightened me but told me of the scary things that could happen to me in a very professional manner. I would recommend him to anyone as in the end he had to save my life during a very complicated delivery. Without him, I would not be here.
36 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Robert N Slotnick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPerinatal Associates Northern Nv, 1500 E 2nd St Ste 108, Reno, NV
Dr. Robert N Slotnick is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Reno, NV.