Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Wilcox has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 15
If you are in the market for a government mandated cavity search then this doctor is your guy. He is willing to put aside all medical ethics and moral questions and just get right up in there...dont have a valid warrant...no problem...lacking probably cause.....not an issue. He goes the extra mile to make sure that your government mandated colon tickling is carried out. Plus he will also promptly bill you for the honor. Well done Dr. Wilcox. We need more order-followers like you who are willing to do the government's dity work....
I was on my way home to take a huge dump when some nice cops picked me up and brought me to Wilcox. Wilcox had no problem getting right up in there and even gave me a couple x-rays to make sure we got all the poop out. Thank the lord I live in the USA where the government is there for you whenever you have a problem.
Dr. Wilcox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Robert M Wilcox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinyon Pines Emergency Physicians, 1313 E 32nd St, Silver City, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Wilcox in this video.
Dr. Robert M Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver City, NM.