Dr. Robert L Yarwood Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Yarwood?

Brilliant

This Man Saved my life many years ago. I ost all hope till I met this Dr. His expertise was brilliant and his bedside manner was exceptional. He explained everything to my family and I in terms that were understandable. As well he gave me hope when other doctors didnt

This doctor is an inconsiderate jerk.

This doctor found it humourous to suggest I "sleep with many men" in order to induce labor-- He said this in FRONT of my Husband. This was wholly inappropriate. Additionally, he was continually rude and inconsiderate during labor and delivery. Please, be very cautious choosing this man as your doctor. That being said, the office staff and residents were just dandy.

Dr. Robert L Yarwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.