Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin Chorn has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Chorn is extraordinary in every way. He called me several weeks before the surgery to answer all of my questions, and discussed options. He was patient, infrmative and omforting. We spoke again the day before the surgery, and he was the same way. He took whatever time was needed to review everything with me the day of surgery, even nicely asking the attendant to let him spend more time with me to check me over and answer questions. The quality of his work was as good as I have ever seen. I have had brain surgery, cancer surgery and several others, and I think I know good medical services. Dr. Chorn not only has one of the best bedside manners I have ever seen, but he is an extremly talented anesthesiologist. I totally trust him, and plan to ask for him again when I have yet another surgery next year. I recommend Dr. Chorn without hesitation. He is quality in every regard.
Dr. Chorn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Stellenbosch
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Robin Chorn accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin Chorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.