Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Rait
Dr. Robin Rait, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Eastchester, NY and New Rochelle, NY (and 7 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rait is affiliated with Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Harlem Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin Rait has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Rait is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Montefiore Medical Center
Harlem Hospital Center
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
St Barnabas Hospital
Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division
Abington Memorial Hospital
25 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Robin Rait accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin Rait is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.