Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Roger C Sohn
Dr. Roger C Sohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Laguna Woods, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Sports Medicine. Dr. Sohn has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger C Sohn has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Roger C Sohn has the following 18 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Roger C Sohn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Roger C Sohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roger C Sohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.