Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roland P Sabundayo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 22
A close friend, a doctor, told me years ago to have the best care look for a personal physician who has both the education and practical experience that would put them at the top of the list. I am grateful to have Dr. Sabundayo as my personal care doctor. He has listened and provided directed action to confirm (or refute) his beliefs of the issue. He has been very accurate with each diagnosis to date. It is easy to get an appointment, the staff is both prompt and courteous and you leave with all the information need for follow up. The practice is up to date and not dealing with the struggle to update to current medical mandates (which my previous provider was doing) so the time spend with Dr. Paul is more efficient and focused.
Dr. Paul Sabundayo is the best Primary Care Physician ever! I respectfully give him 5 stars for promptness, accurate diagnosis, bedside manner, time spent with his patients and follow-up visits and in addition to rating Dr. Sabundayo, I also give his staff high marks for being efficient and courteous.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Roland P Sabundayo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Medical Center, 301 Saint Paul Pl, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roland P Sabundayo in this video.
Dr. Roland P Sabundayo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.