Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald T Burkman Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Showing 4 of 4
I never went back, but found someone else. He may be a great doctor, diagnostician, etc.. The nurse said I was lucky to have him as a doctor. I found him crass, lacking any kind of identification with his patient, just awful. What amazes me is that I have never before, on these pages, seen a single rating of 5 stars until this. I absolutely do not understand it. I saw him at Wing Medical Center.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
49 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Ronald T Burkman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald T Burkman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.