Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald M Friedman
Dr. Ronald M Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, NC, with other offices in Sylva, NC and Brevard, NC . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald M Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Blood Cancer
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Friedman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1977
Royal Victoria Hospital
Dr. Ronald M Friedman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald M Friedman in this video.
Dr. Ronald M Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, NC.