Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roschiel D Tiu
Dr. Roschiel D Tiu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MD, with another office in Fort Washington, MD. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tiu is affiliated with MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center. Dr. Tiu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Roschiel D Tiu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Tui has a great attitude, very good bedside manner, and often greets you with a hug. So having to change OB's at 27 weeks pregnant was quite difficult. However getting through to the office to make an appointment was near impossible and close to a full time job. Very long hold times and long waits when you come in. It's bearable if your not pregnant and have to see her on a monthly/weekly basis. Otherwise it gets old quick.
I have been going here about 2 years and each and every appointment, emergency or regular checks seem to get longer and longer. I called for pain in my abdomen and was told me there was a 3 week wait for an appointment. *silence* For pain? Not at all happy with this and hate to switch doctors because she is a great one, but the length of time to get an appointment has just become to long. I've paid to go to an urgent care/emergency room and attempted to make an appt. to follow up and the appointment scheduled is just to long of a wait for something like that.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tiu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Roschiel D Tiu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roschiel D Tiu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Clinton, MD.