Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roshan P Shah
Dr. Roshan P Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Englewood, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Shah has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roshan P Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Roshan P Shah has the following 17 expertise
- Hip Dislocation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Contracture
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
Dr. Roshan P Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Roshan Shah. He is incredibly articulate, thoughtful and caring. He takes the time to explain and educate. His dedication to his specialty is as impressive as his training and education. My knee replacement experience with Dr. Shah went smoothly and the follow-up care was thorough. I would recommend Dr. Shah to anyone considering joint replacement surgery.
Dr. Shah is an amazing doctor!!! Professional, no nonsense, not pushy, patient, kind and caring. He answered all our questions, explained everything and put our mind at ease. Dr. Shah performed a total knee replacement (TKA) surgery on my 83 y.o. mother. We could not believe our eyes when we saw the knee the next day after the surgery- besides the stitched incision it looked so healthy, not even bruised. The surgery went great, the recovery is going well. In 3 weeks after the surgery my mom walks with the cane! It’s like a miracle! If you or your loved ones are in need of Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Shah is the best one!!! We are forever grateful to Dr. Shah and his great team.
Dr. Shah performed a TKR of my (right) knee. I had been a candidate for surgery for at least 10 yrs – collecting names of highly rated doctors along the way. Not exactly sure now I learned of Dr. Shah but upon meeting him and learning he had trained with top Chicago surgeon who was on ‘my list’ I trusted my gut and decided to bite the bullet and have him perform the surgery. I always thought I would be going to another special NY hospital for the procedure but am glad I went to Dr. Shah at Columbia. Compared to others I know who have had the procedure, my scar is smaller (incision was glued – no stitches!) and my pain was considerably less. After limping for MANY years, I am now once again walking with a normal gait. If you need an opinion or are considering surgery for a knee replacement, call Dr. Shah. You will be glad you did. He is a young, brilliant surgeon with cutting edge techniques who also personally follows up with his patients post-op.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Roshan P Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roshan P Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.