Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roy Abraham has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Roy Abraham has the following 26 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 2 of 8
Thankful for Dr. Abraham
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy Abraham - Posted on February 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy Abraham - Posted on February 12th, 2014
Unfortunately I was told I needed surgery. I have been limping around for about 4 years now. I called Miller Orthopedics and was scheduled with Dr. Abraham. He is a very soft spoken, gentle man that specializes in joints. Although he thinks I may need a new knee in a few years...just cleaning up the joint and the torn cartilage helped me beyond belief. I am 55 years old and actually enjoy shopping again. I know if I really do need a new knee in the future...I hope I can have Dr. Abraham do it.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Abraham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Roy Abraham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
More about Dr. Roy Abraham
Orthopedic Surgery Information Dr. Abraham is a general orthopaedic surgeon with dual fellowships in Total Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine. He completed his Adult Reconstruction fellowship at Louisville University Hospital in Kentucky. Dr. Abraham completed his Sports Medicine fellowship at the University of New Mexico. Dr. Abraham has been performing trauma surgery since 1994. His experience spans the globe from India to Britain, to the United States. Orthopedic surgeons use medical, surgical and physical means to investigate and restore function in the musculoskeletal system. This system includes spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder and elbow in children and adults.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy Abraham, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Council Bluffs, IA, in this video.
Dr. Roy Abraham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.