Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rudolph A Buckley has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Rudolph A Buckley has the following 9 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
Dr. Rudolph A Buckley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rudolph A Buckley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have had chronic back pain since 2006. I was going to a pain management doctor and was being treated with injections and pain medicine. The pain in the back and going down my legs was preventing me from working sitting at a desk in a call center. I was desperate as I wanted to continue working, so against the advice of my pain management doctor I allowed Dr. Buckley to preform surgery. After a month the pain was back so he advised a second surgery which included metal in my back and spacers between my disks. I am in more pain then ever along with permanent nerve damage. Along with all the pain, the depression from having to deal with it all is devastating. I wish I had listened to my doctors... please run
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Rudolph A Buckley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHamilton Orthopaedic Surgery And Sports Medicine, 85 College St, Hamilton, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rudolph A Buckley in this video.
Dr. Rudolph A Buckley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, NY.