- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell P Chick has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Russell P Chick has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Russell P Chick Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Russell P Chick
After completing his orthopedic residency at The University of California (Irvine) and a sports medicine fellowship at the Kerlan-Jobe Clinic in Los Angeles, Dr. Chick entered practice in the fall of 1979. He was chosen as the Head Team Physician/Orthopedic Surgeon for the Cardinals in 1988. He retired from that position in 2005 after seventeen plus seasons. He continues his orthopedic practice at the Highland office. Dr Chick remains a sports medicine consultant to many high schools as well as the local Colleges and University. He is a member of the Phoenix Thunderbirds and serves as the medical chairman for the FBR open. Dr. Chick enjoys his family, golf, and is an avid runner recently completing the Rock and Roll Marathon.