Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Russell J Crider Jr
Dr. Russell J Crider Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Crider is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center and MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Crider has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell J Crider Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Russell J Crider Jr has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Russell J Crider Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 8
My son was treated by this wonderful man for years. He operated on my son from about age 9 to 16, at least 10 times, and saved his leg. Dr. Crider is an angel on earth. He always treated my son and me with dignity respect and never faltering kindness. His patience and gentlelness made him a hero in our eyes. I can't sing his praises loudly enough. God sent us to him and he was a blessing.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Crider is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Russell J Crider Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsProhealth Care Associates Llp, 225 Community Dr Ste 120, Great Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Russell J Crider Jr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Great Neck, NY, in this video.
Dr. Russell J Crider Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.