Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Hoover
Dr. Ruth Hoover, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hoover is affiliated with SFH Managed Care, Saint Francis Heart Hospital and Warren Clinic. Dr. Hoover has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Hoover has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ruth Hoover has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Ruth Hoover has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ruth Hoover is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Dr. Hoover is amazing! Ive worked for her known her for 20 yrs. She is knowledgeable and she is very sincere! She has treated and cared for many people I know and every one has been pleased. Dr. Hoover cared for my daughter while she was pregnant and she provided the best professional care until delivery!
I've been going to Dr. Hoover for many years and would not consider going to anyone else. She's always nice and easy to talke with. I read one of the other reviews that she had to cancel 3 times but just remember Dr. Hoover delivers babies and you have to expect it. My last visit she had an emergency also and had to deliver a baby.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hoover is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SFH Managed Care
Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Childrens Med Center at Hillcrest
Hillcrest Medical Center
Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Laureate Psychiatric Clinic & Hospital
39 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWarren Clinic Ob/Gyn, 6600 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ruth Hoover in this video.
Dr. Ruth Hoover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.