Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ryan Fusato
Dr. Ryan Fusato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wailuku, HI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fusato is affiliated with Maui Memorial Medical Center, Maui Memorial Hospital and Kula Hospital. Dr. Fusato has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan Fusato has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ryan Fusato has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ryan Fusato has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fusato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maui Memorial Medical Center
Maui Memorial Hospital
17 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Ryan Fusato accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaui Medical Group, 2180 Main St, Wailuku, HI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ryan Fusato, MD - Internal Medicine in Wailuku, HI, in this video.
Dr. Ryan Fusato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.