Dr. Sabin Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabin Sullivan?

Fantastic

Posted on September 16th, 2013

I don't know who this person from the last review was...but I can't help thinking he/she wrote about the wrong doctor. Dr. Sabin Sullivan is my daughter's pediatrician. She is WONDERFUL, knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and very thorough. I love the fact that there's only one doctor in her practice as you don't need to worry about seeing a doctor you haven't met before like some of the bigger practices. Yes - if your child is sick on a Friday there is a chance you have to visit another office as Fridays are when Dr. Sullivan is off - but my daughter has never been sick on a Friday so that's a moot point to us. If you want a fantastics doctor who is low key, nice to you and your children and knows her stuff - I highly suggest Dr. Sullivan

poor customer service

Posted on October 19th, 2012

The doctor is distant and does not stablish enough contact with children or parents. It is extremelly hard to get an appoitment since the office is not open everyday and the hours are very limited. During the 2 years that my kids were patitents of Dr. Sullivan we have to deal with the hassels of go around finding other doctors when they got sick after hours, with the additional billing and cost. Overall very poor costomer service.

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Dr sullivan is my doctor. I was switched to her after my other excellent pediatrician retired (I was about.. 11?). I'm 21 now and still see her! She has agreed to see me through college which is great for me. I wouldn't mind just staying with her indefinitely! She's a great doctor, professional, yet easy to talk to, and caring. Highly recommended.

Dr, Sullivan and her staff are fantastic

Posted on June 20th, 2011

I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my children. Finding her was a godsend.

Posted on October 13th, 2009

The most caring and approachable pediatrician, or any doctor, for that matter, that I have encountered.

Posted on July 5th, 2017