Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saman Nazarian
Dr. Saman Nazarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Nazarian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saman Nazarian has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Myocardial Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My daughter had been seeing a great pediatric Cardiologist for the past 7 years. She turned 18 and had to see an adult doctor. I was really nervous. Dr. Nazarian has the best bed side manner and made the transition very smooth. He asked a lot of questions and took the time to really get to know my daughter. I look forward to our next visit because he truly puts my mind at ease.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Saman Nazarian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Saman Nazarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.