Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samer Mossallam
Dr. Samer Mossallam, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mossallam is affiliated with University Of Michigan Health System and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Mossallam has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samer Mossallam has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 43
I was hesitant on seeing a new doctor, my old one never answered my questions and basically I was terrified of obgyns for about 6-7 years, he answered all of my questions put me and my husband at ease, very knowledgeable , his bedside manners are awesome. So glad I chose him. He also makes you feel very welcomed...
He was my OB in 2010 and always knew what he was doing. He took extra time when I had questions or concerns. During delivery he tried to lighten the mood by joking around with my family and I. He delivered my daughter easily with no complications and I'm hoping to be able to get him as my doctor again for my son.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2014, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2010, 2012, 2009, 2013, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Mossallam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Samer Mossallam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Womens Health, 1046 N Monroe St, Monroe, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samer Mossallam in this video.
Dr. Samer Mossallam is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Monroe, MI.