Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samer Sannoufi
Dr. Samer Sannoufi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ, with another office in Riverside, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sannoufi is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sannoufi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samer Sannoufi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Samer Sannoufi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
I became a new patient of Dr. Sannoufi about a year ago...I have been seen aprox 5 times...Each and every time he has rushed in the room and rushed out...never making eye contact and always trying to rush me out...this last time I had a few different things that I needed to discuss with him...which when i made the appt. I had told them that I would need a little longer than the usual appt. I was told no problem...well I guess it was a problem for him...because he spent an entire 2 min with me...I know this cause I timed hi...so suffice to say as of today he is no longer my doctor...
I recently was a new patient of dr sannoufis and I really didn't expect for him to be so thourgh with his diagnosing, just really explains on what you are questioning to make sure you know. The staff was also super sweet and really consistent with there work especially this young lady named Greyson. I highly recommend dr Sannoufi to all and everyone out there!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sannoufi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chandler Regional Medical Center
18 Years Experience
Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samer Sannoufi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.