Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Alaish
Dr. Samuel Alaish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and York, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Alaish is affiliated with Wellspan York Hospital, Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Alaish has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Alaish has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Samuel Alaish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.