Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel A Hoisington MD
Dr. Samuel A Hoisington has 2 locations
24 Saw Mill River Rd Ste 206
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Dr. Samuel A Hoisington has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Samuel A Hoisington has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Samuel A Hoisington is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Samuel Hoisington
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel A Hoisington - Posted on November 30th, 2018
I went to see him because I had fallen and thought I had dislocated my shoulder. It turns out that I broke my arm (high up). He admitted me to Phelps ASAP and scheduled surgery for the next day. He explained what options he would have. He was so kind and caring and put me at ease right away. Surgery took 3 hours. He came to my room, explained what he did and said that I would be just fine. I believe him. Thanks Dr. H.!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel A Hoisington - Posted on May 20th, 2014
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Samuel A Hoisington Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel A Hoisington, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Hawthorne, NY, in this video.
Dr. Samuel A Hoisington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.