Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel T Clark Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
The very best care I have ever received by a primary dr. He cares, organized, spends as much time as needed, takes time to answer all questions. I never feel rushed or that my questions are stupid. He is like a country Dr. Quinne...even though he doesn't go to your home, he makes you feel at home in his office. Very comfortable and relaxed. Great Doctor! Very grateful to my PA who referred him!
Although Dr. Clark seems quite capable, his front desk is horrible. They would rather you did not come in. They are often so busy with each other they do not acknowledge the patients. If they can pass you off to voice mail, they will do so in an instant. The doctor's assistant is an unkempt individual who often gets too friendly with the patients and gripes about others and her job load. Sorry. We are all busy and you weren't sitting in the waiting room waiting for me. The doctor is never available when you are sick but he is great for taking you in, taking the copay and referring you out. Thanks but no thanks.
I have been with this Doctor for many years. I have seen all of the doctors he is in practice with, but Dr Clark is my favorit. I have referred co workers and family to him who were and are all satisfied with his services. Very professional and kind. Conservative so I know I am going to get the best medical care
why do you have to wait 72 LONG hours to have your RX refilled RIDCULOUS!!!! and seems to me he needs to study his mdications!
Dr. Clark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Samuel T Clark Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSunnyview Medical Center, 4400 N 32nd St Ste 110, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Samuel T Clark Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.