Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel J Vigneri has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Vigneri is simply amazing, he has a wonderful bedside manner, he made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident throughout our pregnancy. Our first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, Dr. Vigneri was caring and supportive. Soon after we conceived again, our was breech and we had to deliver via C-section, I have had NO complications with the surgery. My sister switched to Dr. Vigneri after my delivery because my family was so impressed. Great doc, wouldn't trade for the world!
I would not recomend. The first appointment they require a $200 payment and then want your out of pocket deducatble by the 28th week of pregnancy. Their reasoning, "noone cares about payment after the baby is born". Vigneri has no bed side manner. IF there is an intern that follows him in the room, he will not introduce them or ask your permission for them to be in the room. If you choose to change OBGYN's for any reason you are then faced with rude remarks and a billing office that will try and bill you for the FULL OB Global Care, even if you have only been to a couple appointments. I would not recomend. I would recomend traveling to Buffalo for the birth of your child. The first thing they tell you is that they will work with you on payment after the baby is born " there is no need to stress over payment, you have enough to worry about". This office and Doctor is not worried about their patience, just the money. Do not support take your health and the babies health else where.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Samuel J Vigneri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Associates Wyoming, 1125 E 2nd St, Casper, WY
Dr. Samuel J Vigneri is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Casper, WY.