Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandhya T Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 3 of 3
As seen in photo she shows senile behaviour completely unprofessional lacking cordiality towards patient, very short tempered. According to me going for her consultation is waste and brings mental agny after coming home, she talks all but medical. As a indian I got mislead by her name. She try to teach many unwarranted things during consultation comparing India with US showing her senility. She should better stop her practice or rather Insurance companies should remove her name from network because she also makes many false claims, which insurance denies .anyways.but why this headach.. try to avoid her. She donot understand Insurance though. I bet you must have found her name through your insurance network , she is actually waste of time. Better prefer American doc they are more professional.
48 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1970
St Elizabeths Medical Center
Dr. Sandhya T Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeth Israel Deaconess Physician Organization, 1180 Beacon St Ste 2A, Brookline, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sandhya T Shah in this video.
Dr. Sandhya T Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.