Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra I Baik
Dr. Sandra I Baik, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Altadena, CA, with another office in Baldwin Park, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Baik is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center and California Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra I Baik has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sandra I Baik has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sandra I Baik has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sandra I Baik is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
We are very tired of her mean and impatient attitude. Everytime we take our daughter there she is arrogant, condescending and mean to both my wife and our daughter. And downright insulting. And g-d forbid if you ask about two things in the same visit. Then they'll be reluctant to answer as if they want another copay. Shame on Dr.Baik and her staff. We are currently looking for another doctor with a decent bedside manner. We do not recommend her to anybody who is interested enough to ask questions and would like someone who is patient and understanding.
This must be thr worst office and doctor I have dealt with. I asked for the ingredients of flu shots and vaccines, but at every step of the way these offices and this doctor stonewalled me. When I checked up on one of the medications given to my child, I noticed that the poor kid got twice the adult dosage. Unacceptable. Then I went to their offices and ordered medical records. Again, no reply. I called up 1.5 weeks later, yet another excuse, no copies. Two weeks later, same excuse. These offices are a joke and you are completely wasting your time here. Worst service my a doctor I have ever received. Some valuable advice. Make sure you study the dosage of the medication first before you give it to your child
Dr. Baik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandra I Baik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altadena, CA.