Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandra J Horning has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Genetic Translocation
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Hodgkin Disease
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Showing 2 of 2
43 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sandra J Horning accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStanford Medicine Cancer Institute, 875 Blake Wilbur Dr, Palo Alto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sandra J Horning in this video.
Dr. Sandra J Horning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.