Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Lopez
Dr. Sandra Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vista, CA, with other offices in Oceanside, CA and National City, CA (and 5 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Tri-City Medical Center and Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
this doctor Lie to me, and caused the death of my son!. i lost him at 37 weeks my water broke but the doctor said it was a "bladder spasm" i asked her to induced me she said no, cause at 37 weeks his lungs were not fully develop, ( a lie), 5 days later for a follow up appointment he did not have a heartbeat, he was moving that early morning. later that day while waiting to go into labor she even came in and said i am sorry i should have induced you.
Dr. Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tri-City Medical Center
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
17 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Sandra Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandra Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vista, CA.