- Northwell Health Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Miriam N James DO PCFamily Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, NutritionVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianLarry L SchulmanInternal Medicine, Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary DiseaseVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianMarcus D GoncalvesInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Mark Harary, MDFamily Medicine, Sports Medicine, Regenerative Medicine3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Sandra R Nurse has 2 locations
Dr. Sandra R Nurse has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sandra R Nurse has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Sandra R Nurse Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sandra R Nurse
Dr. Nurse graduated from the Suny Upstate Medical University College of Medicine in 1993. She works in Cambria Heights, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nurse is affiliated with Northwell Health Hospital and Long Island Jewish Valley Stream.