Dr. Sanjay Taneja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Taneja?

Professional, comprehensive & has good people skills.patient always leaves with printout of visit .He will personally call patient on a weekend if he believes it’s urgent. He was one of the first doctors I know who required all his baby boomer patients to have blood test for hep C back in 2012 before all the attention now on how important this is . So glad I was tested & now fine! Thank you for your commitment to quality medical care for your patients!

Don't waste your time

Do NOT go here if you re looking for a real doctor that cares, this is just a business. Zero eye contact from doctor and don t even try to get a word in, he just talks right over you. Very quick to schedule that follow up appointment though, I ve never felt more like a customer .

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Teneja is a very caring professional. He spends time and listens to your concerns. His follow up is great and he has even called me on the weekend with test results. He is truly a one of a kind doctor in today's "take a number" health care system.

Very patient and thrall. When it came to your care and health, Dr. Tanija does not hesitate to order more test or refer you to specialist. I recently moved to another state and can not find anyone as competent as he is.

A very Patient Doctor

I have had doctor Taneja as my doctor for 15 years and would recommend him to anyone ! He is patient, accurate and follows through with everything including calling his patients back after office hours and finding out if everything is ok. He's a wonderful doctor and Human Being!

Excellent doctor, knowledgeable, doesn't overbook, great staff.

I have lived all over the country and he is the greatest doctor I have ever had. I never met a doctor with more compassion and intelligence than him!

He is wonderful... take it from someone who NEVER went to the doctor!

Dr. Taneja is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had in my life. Initially, when I moved to the area 3 years ago, I needed to get a basic physical for work so I just picked a doctor that was close and went from there. It was convenient because he accepted Tricare! I NEVER went to the doctor... hated it, but now I realize I never had a doctor that GENUINELY cared about me.I never have to wait in the office and when I walk in everyone addresses me like they've known me for years. The staff is great, they take such great care of you. As for Dr. Taneja, he will sit and listen to you go on and on and on if you want... but he actually LISTENS! He is very thorough, professional, non-judgmental, humble and kind. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Taneja to ANYONE! I tell all of the military wives that I meet that are new to the area to go to him as their Primary Doctor. You will be well-taken care of for life!

Dr. Taneja rocks! He is a wonderful, caring physician that treats each patient as a top priority. He is also a great diagnostician. He has a great sense of humor too, which is always a plus.

A GREAT DOCTOR!

DR.TANEJA IS A GREAT DOCTOR HE TAKES THE TIME TO SIT WITH ME AND MY FAMILY NO MATTER HOW LONG AT MY TAKE.HE IS GREAT WITH MY CHILDREN THEY LOVE AND HIS STEFF IS WONDERFUL AS WELL.

Dr. Sanjay Taneja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, NY.