Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah G Lavery has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sarah G Lavery has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sarah G Lavery has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 7
I had the opportunity to take my mom to this Dr. We were both very pleased with her. She took her time dealing with my mother's concerns and monitored her medications continuously. We were very sorry to see her leave the Riverside Medical Clinic. Whoever gets her as a doctor will be quite happy with her.
Highly recommend! She's kind, compassionate, caring, I can go on. She will spend time to listen she's not quick to push meds on you. I've been dealing with a health concern for a while and once had a doctor tell me to "lower my expectations " not what you want to hear from the person who is suppose to help you. Dr. Lavery has never made me feel as if I'm alone in finding a solution and is always available, her staff is always proffesional and efficient. Perfect example of a good Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
16 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Sarah G Lavery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsRiverside Medical Clinic-Brockton, 7117 Brockton Ave, Riverside, CA
Dr. Sarah G Lavery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.