Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah L Olt has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sarah L Olt has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Sarah L Olt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 10
I do consider her to be a competent doctor as I have had a successful surgery with her. Before my surgery, I heard one of her current patients (while in waiting room) say that she had a positive experience overall with her surgery but her beside manner could use some work. I have experienced this as well. She's not very personable when it comes to interacting with patients, at least not in my experience. Before going into the operating room, she briefly stopped by and very matter of factly ex plained what was about to happen, but there didn't seem to be very much comfort or concern coming from her. On the follow up after my surgery, she wasn't in to see me 5 minutes before she flew out of the room! I had to catch her before she left to let her know I had questions I needed to discuss with her.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Olt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Sarah L Olt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSARAH L OLT MD, 750 W High St Ste 220, Lima, OH
Dr. Sarah L Olt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lima, OH.