Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satya P Kastuar
Dr. Satya P Kastuar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Brunswick, NJ. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kastuar is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and St Peters University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Satya P Kastuar has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 5 of 37
All of the above are true about this doctor. He should not be a doctor. I only saw the nurse, even after so many appointments. The Front Desk staff are rude and inconsiderate. They make you wait over an hour even after your scheduled appointment time. He just kept sending me for test after test and never see the doctor to discuss the results of test after test I went through. After so much wasted time, I called and told them to transfer my file as I would NEVER come back to their office. The doctor and his practice are a JOKE!! I am forced to give a star above or I can't submit...I would not even give half a star!!
Im actually writing this review as i sit in the office. My mother came in for a colonoscopy. She was scheduled to come in at 1015. We came about 15 to 20 minites earlier. After filling some paper work which handed to us by a rather rude young male office assistant we continued to wait for another 40minutes! We waited for almost an hour until she was called. No explanation for the long wait or anything. I understand that a colonoscopy is not a 5 minute visit but i have been here for over 2 hours.
My father was admitted with a GI bleed. Dr. Kastuar did not see or evaluate him until after 24 hours. He performed an endoscopy but unfortunately started to bleed again. Dr. Kastuar told us that he was not "local" and deferred to another specialist. My father died the very next morning. Dr. Kastuar does not deserve the title of MD.
Dr. Kastuar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Satya P Kastuar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSatya Kastuarmd, 2480 State Route 27, North Brunswick, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Satya P Kastuar in this video.
Dr. Satya P Kastuar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Brunswick, NJ.